Beisswenger’s Hardware Return Policy
- All returns/exchanges must be accompanied by a receipt dated within 30 days and in new condition.
- A name and phone number is required for all returns.
- Merchandise paid for by check must wait 15 days from date of purchase for a cash refund. Returns within 15 days will be issued in-store credit. We offer a refund service in which we mail you a check after 15 days.
- All power equipment returns must be approved by the power equipment department first. Please bring those returns directly to the power equipment counter for approval, and then bring your signed approval slip to the front to complete the return.
- Merchandise without packaging is not returnable.
- Merchandise returned in torn packaging is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Merchandise returned in packaging that is not salvageable is not returnable.
- Used merchandise is not returnable (alternately, we offer a variety of tools for rental).
- Seasonal merchandise is not returnable.
- We do not accept returns on sale and closeout merchandise, labor and service charges, live traps, thermostats, circuit breakers, fuses, plumbing tools, power and hand tools, custom mixed paints, special orders, bulk merchandise (grass seed, bulk and bagged birdseed, flashlight bulbs, nuts and bolts [except chrome and polished stainless]), and cut materials (screen, fencing, pipe, wire, chain, rope, hose, strapping, tread tape, gasket material, Velcro, flashing, carpeting, shelf liner, bungee cord, hardware cloth, chicken wire).
- All returns may be subject to manager approval on an individual basis.
- Beisswenger’s reserves the right to refuse any return.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase. The only exception to this policy is service work. When having service work performed, all coupons must be presented at the time of drop off.